1. Customers are liable for shipment charges and all costs of delivery including import duties and taxes levied at customs.
2. All goods once dispatched are non-refundable or exchangeable, except for circumstanes where we have dispatched completely wrong item. We will try our best to replace or pay compensation in this regard, however, customer will still have to pay shipment charges to send it back to us for exchange.
3. If in some cases, items are missing from packaging we do not take responsibility of missing items delivery as they are packed by the companies and brand itself. However, we do have controls to minimize this situation by checking all packages individually before they go out for shipping. In case there is a missing piece in your product we will try to arrange it and send you in a seprate mail, however, we do not guarantee it.
4. Goods will only be dispatched after full payment has been received by appropriate means and it is customer's responsibility to inform us of the payment being done. For cash on delivery customers are expected to pay at the time of delivery. If Cash on Delivery shipments are not taken we reserve the right to reject orders next time placed by same customer or at the same address.
5. It is customer's responbility to confirm the items in the packaging as shown in the catalogue pictures and descriptions. These pictures are by different professionals and may include some items or extra fabrics which are not included in the original packaging and we are not able to add those since they are packed by the companies and brand itself.
6. For tailoring orders we do stitch by measurements provided by customers, it is customer's responsibility to assure and provide exact measurements as alternations might not be possible in most cases or may attract additional costs. In some cases, it might not be possible to stitch/tailor the dress in exact manner as shown in the picture where additional accesories are used or extra fabric is used which is not included in the packaging - in such cases we will either contact a customer to ask or take decision ourself in given circumstances.
7. Descriptions are given for most of the products on what is included and type of fabric. The pictures might be significanlty different than what is included, we request customers to ask questions about any doubts or to confirm what is included in the packaging before placing orders. All dresses are unstitched until mentioned, however, customers can add stitching and tailoring using the option of TAILORING while ordering which will add additional costs.
8. Dresses that are tailored/custom stitched cannot be returned or exchanged at any cost, since they are made to your measurements. If you provide instructions on stitching we try to accomodate it, but we do not take any responsibility of these being tailored differently than the picture itself.
9. Orders placed on website are not confirmed and we take no resposibility of not fulfilling any or part orders, however, we will through email or phone inform customers of products being unavailable. We have right to deny any orders on any grounds without any liability to confer the reasons.
10. Customers are suggested not to pay for their orders unless payment is demanded by us through email or phone or by any means of reliable communication, however if paid we will offer alternate or refund to customer and way may deduct any payment/refund charges charged to us by bank or institutions used to refund payments.